Special Event Permit

Camrose County Protective Services provides permits for special events happening in the County, such as Concerts, Bike Tours, and Festivals.

In order to obtain a Special Event Permit, the event organizer must contact Camrose County Protective Services and provide the following:

  1. Letter of Request
  2. First Aid Confirmation
  3. Proof of Insurance
  4. Local Police Consent
  5. Waste Management Strategy
  6. Safety Plan - including map, parking, evacuation routes, etc.

This information will be reviewed and a recommendation will be taken to Council for their approval. 

If the Permit Request is approved by Council, a fee of $100.00 will be charged for the Permit. 

To contact Camrose County Protective Services, please call 780-672-4449 or email protserv@county.camrose.ab.ca