Land Ownership/Address Changes

Land Ownership/Address Changes


All land ownership changes and names changes are updated to our tax roll based solely on Information provided by Alberta Land Titles.


Address changes in our tax system will be made at the owner's request, but all name changes must be made through Alberta Land Titles.


Address Changes


Please complete the printable Change of Address Form located here. Please mail to Camrose County, 3755 - 43 Avenue, Camrose, AB T4V 358 or FAX to 780-672-1008 or e-mail to

Name Changes

If you require a name change please contact Alberta Land Titles at 310-0000 or visit their website at